But before any of this happens we will always meet with you face to face to find out everything about you and your business, find out what type of people you need, and what works best for you in terms of the placement. Our hand holding approach means you will be kept informed at every stage of the process (if required) with one of our dedicated and experienced team. You can be reassured that Positive People are with you all of the way.
- Work history from leaving school to present
- Referees/references to cover at least the last three years, one being the most recent employer
- Training required, with up to date certificates
- Right to work in the UK – where applicable (biometric residence permits are checked and verified)
- Address covering at least the last five years
- DBS check (where required) – Current DBS with update service or DBS application through our fast-track direct online facility
- Temporary placements
After following our meticulous and diligent processes we will then offer our candidate work with our valued clients. We’re confident in placing all of our staff across a number of work locations due to their skills, experience and commitment in their field of work. After their first working shift we always follow up with the client to check on how they got along and that their happy with the quality and expertise of their work. This evaluation gives our clients the confidence and reassurance that we’re always looking to supply the best people for them.
- Temporary to permanent
Many of our clients choose to take our people on temporary to permanent basis. This gives them the opportunity to make their own evaluation over a probationary period with the flexibility to take the person on a permanent basis or to change their mind if things change. Our commitment to working closely, and being flexible with our clients in this way gives them confidence that everything we do has a positive outcome.
- Permanent placements
When placing permanent people you can be confident that they are perfect for the role following our processes, attention to detail and the relationship we build with a client from the start to the end of the process of the search.